Causes that require Hip Replacement Surgeries
The crucial cause of hip replacements would be Arthritis. There are a considerable number of different types of Arthritis that can attack the ortho region. Below are the important orthopedic causes that require Hip replacement surgery when the complications become severe.
- Osteoarthritis – One of the most common types of Arthritis and the most crucial cause that requires a hip replacement, takes a toll on the senior citizens. Osteoarthritis occurs due to age and other factors aiding to the osteoarthritis. It is also described as Wear and Tear Arthritis. It will originate by swelling of the joint’s wall and cartilages. Then, leads to hip and joint discomfort and, eventually, requires a hip replacement.
- Osteonecrosis – Osteonecrosis occurs when the hip joint’s blood supply gets restricted. The bones would start to collapse and distort due to the insufficient blood supply.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – It is yet another cause that requires hip replacement surgery. RA occurs when the body’s immune system starts battling the healthy tissues of the joints by mistake. Repeated attacks would weaken the muscles and leads to severe agony in the joints.
We offer the most special treatments and results for all types of conditions by the best hip replacement surgeon in Chennai.
In addition to that, we also offer total hip and knee replacement in Chennai. Through utmost care and intensive treatments, we promise you to get back on your feet in no time.
- Total Hip and Knee Replacements
- Key Hole Arthroscopic Surgery
- Hip resurfacing and repair surgery
- Hip Realignments
- Total Hip Arthroscopy
During the procedure, the best hip replacement surgeon in Chennai would analyze the patient thoroughly before proceeding with the surgery. Medications will be prescribed, and the doctor would carefully monitor your vitals and overall improvement. If the medicines don’t give satisfactory results, the surgeon might proceed for surgery.
We provide impressive surgery methods that ensure a fast and speedy recovery.
After the hip or knee surgery is done, the patient will be closely monitored and will be prescribed medications that can help them with their recovery. In addition to that, the doctor would provide extraordinary physiotherapies for the patients to improve their recovery standards.
Contact the best knee replacement surgeon in Chennai to cure all kinds of hip and knee conditions. Remember, leading a pain-free life and promoting your standard of living is just a call away.